Prior to installing:
1. load the virtual drivers iso
2. set all interfaces to IDE, because old shit.
BSOD STOP 0x0000007B on the first start of migrated virtual machine
- Try to change virtual Hard Drive location to IDE
- Go to the Virtual Machine Configuration -> Hardware tab -> Hard Disk 1
- Change Location from SATA to IDE or from IDE to SATA.
Or use Windows installation CD to recover Windows installation. To learn how to repair your Windows Vista or Windows 7 installation in a Virtual Machine in both normal and Boot Camp Windows Virtual Machines.