Due to CONTINUOUS database corruptions I was forced to downgrade my unRAID back to 6.6.7 to see if that fixes the corruption issue. It’s really terrible and apparently hard to fix because LimeTech has not fixed the issue yet, not is is acknowledged as an issue.
1. download the following file
2. Extract the files on your drive
3. Ditch all extracted files except these:
4. Start an FTP program like Filezilla and go to the /boot/ folder
5. MAKE A BACKUP OF THE FILES MENTIONED AT STEP 3
6. Remove the files from the server and upload the extracted files mentioned in step 3 onto the server.
7. Check the date of the files on the server and make sure it’s 777 and root:root
8. Restart the server and you’re back at 6.6.7
Backports are recompiled packages from testing (mostly) and unstable (in a few cases only, e.g. security updates) in a stable environment so that they will run without new libraries (whenever it is possible) on a Debian stable distribution
Backports cannot be tested as extensively as Debian stable, and backports are provided on an as-is basis, with risk of incompatibilities with other components in Debian stable. Use with care!
It is therefore recommended to select single backported packages that fit your needs, and not use all available backports.
- Add the following line and then save it:
deb http://deb.debian.org/debian buster-backports main
apt-get -t buster-backports install "package"