enter root password
curl -sL https://deb.nodesource.com/setup_12.x | bash -
apt-get install -y nodejs
Prior to installing:
1. load the virtual drivers iso
2. set all interfaces to IDE, because old shit.
BSOD STOP 0x0000007B on the first start of migrated virtual machine
After migration of your PC into the Parallels virtual machine you receive Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) with error message STOP 0x0000007B at the first start.
- Try to change virtual Hard Drive location to IDE
- Go to the Virtual Machine Configuration -> Hardware tab -> Hard Disk 1
- Change Location from SATA to IDE or from IDE to SATA.
Or use Windows installation CD to recover Windows installation. To learn how to repair your Windows Vista or Windows 7 installation in a Virtual Machine in both normal and Boot Camp Windows Virtual Machines.