Due to CONTINUOUS database corruptions I was forced to downgrade my unRAID back to 6.6.7 to see if that fixes the corruption issue. It’s really terrible and apparently hard to fix because LimeTech has not fixed the issue yet, not is is acknowledged as an issue.
1. download the following file
2. Extract the files on your drive
3. Ditch all extracted files except these:
./bzfirmware ./bzimage ./bzmodules ./bzroot ./bzroot-gui
4. Start an FTP program like Filezilla and go to the /boot/ folder
5. MAKE A BACKUP OF THE FILES MENTIONED AT STEP 3
6. Remove the files from the server and upload the extracted files mentioned in step 3 onto the server.
7. Check the date of the files on the server and make sure it’s 777 and root:root
8. Restart the server and you’re back at 6.6.7