mysql -u root -p
Create a user:
create user 'newuser'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'password';
Give them all the power:
grant all privileges on * . * TO 'newuser'@'localhost';
Ditch a user: (Optional)
drop user 'newuser'@'localhost';
mysql -u newuser -p
Create a database for the user:
create database db_name;
List databases: (Optional)
Ditch database: (Optional)
drop database db_name;
It is very simple to look up the used passwords for wifi connections on your computer:
netsh wlan show profiles
netsh wlan show profile name=TypeOneOfTheListedSSIDsHere key=clear
One day, a friendly wolf said:
so all you need is a usb stick with a windows 10 installer, boot to that, click “Repair my pc” after it asks you for the language -> open the troubleshooter -> open the command line interface
then switch to the C drive
then cd Windows\System32\
rename osk.exe osk.old|
rename cmd.exe osk.exe
close and boot windows normally
click the On-Screen-Keyboard which now opens cmd.exe
net user “username” *
type new password
make sure undo your rename of the cmd.exe and osk.exe things after you’re done
Add user: adduser [username]
Change password: passwd [username]
Oh joy, you lost the admin password. Now what?
If the admin user is still defined, the simplest option is to change the password in the database to a known value. This requires that you have access to the MySQL database using phpMyAdmin.
“what, no hacking?”, I hear you say. No. Again, you need access to the MySQL database by using phpMyAdmin.
- Navigate to phpMyAdmin and select the database for the Joomla site in the left-hand drop-down list box. This will show the database tables on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the table “jos_users” in the list of tables.
- Click on the “Browse” button in the top toolbar.
- Find the user whose password you want to change and press the Edit icon for this row. A form will display that allows you to edit the password field.
- Copy the following value into the password field and press the Go button.
- At this point, the password should be changed to “secret”.
- Log in with this user and password and change the password of this user to a secure value.