ADD A USER
Open the UNraid console and enter
./plikd --config ./plikd.cfg user create --login USERNAME --name Admin --admin
The result should be as follows:
Generated password for user controller is yH7ggwod473A3xM5BdI8wEz2FM7bcqF1
REMOVE A USER
Find the user:
./plikd user list
You should see:
To remove user, enter:
./plikd --config ./plikd.cfg user delete --login USERNAME Admin
Finally, there is an official Joomla (4.x) Docker made for unRAID. But it is not done well. As in, you will lose all your settings and data when you restart your docker. So you need to copy the data outside the docker into the appdata folder. (Or wherever you want it)
Inside the docker image, the Joomla folder resides here:
And this is the folder you need to make “external” by adding a path to the edit/install panel.
- Give it a name at “Name:”
- Enter the following line to “Container Path:”
- Enter the following line to “Host Path:”
- Install ProFTPd by SirG
- Create folder where the FTP user should have FULL access to
- Go to USERS tab
- Click ADD USER
- Create username
- Create password
- In the DESCRIPTION field enterftpuser [PATH WITH LEADING SLASH]
So for example:
- Click ADD
- Go to SETTINGS tab
- Click ProFTPd
- At “Enable ProFTPd:” select YES (*)
- Click APPLY
- Service should be running. If not, start service
(*) In case you already have the service running, click RESTART to activate the new user.
The server can now be accessed by SFTP and port 22.
apt-get install git libjson-webtoken-perl libauthen-ntlm-perl libcgi-pm-perl libcrypt-openssl-rsa-perl libdata-uniqid-perl libfile-copy-recursive-perl libio-socket-inet6-perl libio-socket-ssl-perl libio-tee-perl libhtml-parser-perl libjson-webtoken-perl libmail-imapclient-perl libparse-recdescent-perl libmodule-scandeps-perl libreadonly-perl libregexp-common-perl libsys-meminfo-perl libterm-readkey-perl libtest-mockobject-perl libtest-pod-perl libunicode-string-perl liburi-perl libwww-perl libtest-nowarnings-perl libtest-deep-perl libtest-warn-perl make cpanminus
git clone https://github.com/imapsync/imapsync.git
chmod +x imapsync
- Test it by typing
- You may need to install some extras by entering
cp imapsync /usr/bin/
Item 10 is to make sure you can use this command anywhere on the server. Have fun!
- Go to your control panel
- Choose your virtual server by selecting the desired domain in the pulldown menu.
- Click Edit Mail Aliases
- Select All Users
- Choose the way you wish to have it delivered
I, for example, want to have it delivered to a gmail box, so i do the following:
- Select “Yes, forward to addresses”
- Enter off-site email address in the field with the title: “Forward to other address?”
Click Save and you’re set.