- Install ProFTPd by SirG
- Create folder where the FTP user should have FULL access to
- Go to USERS tab
- Click ADD USER
- Create username
- Create password
- In the DESCRIPTION field enterftpuser [PATH WITH LEADING SLASH]
So for example:
- Click ADD
- Go to SETTINGS tab
- Click ProFTPd
- At “Enable ProFTPd:” select YES (*)
- Click APPLY
- Service should be running. If not, start service
(*) In case you already have the service running, click RESTART to activate the new user.
The server can now be accessed by SFTP and port 22.
apt-get install git libjson-webtoken-perl libauthen-ntlm-perl libcgi-pm-perl libcrypt-openssl-rsa-perl libdata-uniqid-perl libfile-copy-recursive-perl libio-socket-inet6-perl libio-socket-ssl-perl libio-tee-perl libhtml-parser-perl libjson-webtoken-perl libmail-imapclient-perl libparse-recdescent-perl libmodule-scandeps-perl libreadonly-perl libregexp-common-perl libsys-meminfo-perl libterm-readkey-perl libtest-mockobject-perl libtest-pod-perl libunicode-string-perl liburi-perl libwww-perl libtest-nowarnings-perl libtest-deep-perl libtest-warn-perl make cpanminus
git clone https://github.com/imapsync/imapsync.git
chmod +x imapsync
- Test it by typing
- You may need to install some extras by entering
cp imapsync /usr/bin/
Item 10 is to make sure you can use this command anywhere on the server. Have fun!
- Go to your control panel
- Choose your virtual server by selecting the desired domain in the pulldown menu.
- Click Edit Mail Aliases
- Select All Users
- Choose the way you wish to have it delivered
I, for example, want to have it delivered to a gmail box, so i do the following:
- Select “Yes, forward to addresses”
- Enter off-site email address in the field with the title: “Forward to other address?”
Click Save and you’re set.